Nick Rhodes and Warren Cuccurullo are excited to kickoff their TV Mania-themed competition with Lomography to celebrate the release of "Bored with Prozac and the Internet?" on March 11th!
Sift through your closet and find some style inspiration to show what “Beautiful Clothes” means to you (oh - and hear it for the first time on the Lomography website!!) for a chance to win some amazing prizes! Here is a stream of the song "Beautiful Clothes" to get you in the mood to create!
Here's a peek at what the grand prize winner will receive:
- An autographed TV Mania ‘Bored with Prozac and The Internet?’ gatefold vinyl
- Digital download of TV Mania’s ‘Bored with Prozac and The Internet?’
- A signed photo of Nick Rhodes and Warren Cuccurullo
- A TV Mania t-shirt featuring the artwork of Vania Zouravliov
- A metal edition La Sardina camera of your choice!
- One pack of Lomography film
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 5 images
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height. You must have a high resolution image available (minimum 300 dpi)
You can find the full details for the competition here. If you have any questions, please tweet LOMOGRAPHY at @lomography and make sure to include "@TVManiaMusic" in your query.
And don't forget, before the March 11th release date, you can pre-order “Bored with Prozac and the Internet?” on iTunes, as well as purchase the gatefold vinyl here or box set (only TWENTY left for sale!) here.